Mother's Day 2014

by - May 10, 2014

     
 Tomorrow, May 11, 2014 (Sunday), we celebrate yet again another day for every wonderful moms around the world. Biological or not the important thing to to remember is that mothers are truly proud in their parenting and are brave enough to raise, love, nurture, guide and sacrifice for their kids or other children first before themselves. Mother Teresa was one to thousands of poor children. It isn't just getting pregnant and or giving birth. It takes a lot more to be called 'Mother' and there is no perfect one. Nobody's perfect as we know it.

           I will always love all my lolas (grandmothers), titas (aunts) and ninangs (godmothers) who guided me aside from my mother whilst growing up. I even see my dad doubled as another mom. Why? he has all the criteria for the almost-perfect-and-real mom as what I see, except for giving birth to me and breastfeeding part. haha!


Here's my wishful thinking gifts for the two of my most important moms in my life. I picked out items specific for their own taste.  ^_^


For my mom. She's absolutely simple when it comes to dressing up. I've NEVER even seen her wearing shorts in my entire life! :) Her favorite hobby is reading pocket books ever since I was a kid. Maybe she could build a library with all her collection of pocket books! :)


Mama Lourdes x Mother's Day

For my mommy. She's the second eldest sibling among 6 of them in the family. She's also single that's why all of my cousins and I call her 'mommy'. We're treated like her own kids and whatever makes us happy she buys it for us. Her preference for high heels and sexy outfits is influenced by my cousin, Franze Oliver L. Loa (graduated as a fashion designer from a college in United Kingdom). He teaches her what to wear and not to wear during his teenage years. But, Mommy Anabel is always up to date with fashion even before we weren't born. :)




Mommy Anabel x Mother's Day

They're all expensive! I don't even know if I could really buy them in real life. 
But life is full of surprises right? :) 
Always express your love to your moms and like-moms everyday while you can.
Take care! xoxo, B


You May Also Like

0 comments